Tips to Help You Get to Your Thanksgiving Celebration Safely
Reports from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration prove Thanksgiving is the most traveled holiday week of the entire year. This is because many family members are traveling to the homes of their loved ones to celebrate the holidays with their homies. No matter where you plan to travel, whether it is down the street in the hood or to a different state, it is important that you practice safe driving habits to ensure you and your family arrive to your destination in one piece and without a cap in your ass.
To help keep you safe, consider the safety tips we have listed below.
- Remain Patient.
- Don’t weave in and out of traffic.
- If you become tired, pull over and take a nap.
- Keep music at a low volume so you can hear any horns or sirens when necessary.
- Ensure all luggage and belongings are securely fastened in safe places.
- Make sure all passengers are wearing seatbelts properly.
- Use signals whenever you are changing lanes or turning.
- Check both ways before driving through an intersection.
- Refrain from driving near large vehicles such as buses and tractor-trailers when possible.
- Try to drive during times when traffic is less congested.
- Let your passengers control navigational systems.
- Rotate drivers every couple of hours.
Harmed in a Car Accident? Contact Habbas & Associates Today
If you have sustained injuries in an accident and believe the other driver should be held liable for your damages, contact our San Jose car accident lawyers at Habbas & Associates as soon as possible. When you become our client, we can take the time to examine your case and determine who should be held liable for your injuries. We are passionate about helping our clients obtain positive results and may be able to help you pursue maximum compensation for any medical expenses, emotional distresses, physical therapy, or lost wages you may suffer as a result.
Don’t wait to retain the legal advocacy you need. Our San Jose car accident attorneys are here for you!