High-Quality Legal Guidance for Clients
Accidents happen, but a serious personal injury can change your life. At Habbas & Associates, our goal is simple: to provide the legal guidance our clients need and deserve. As personal injury lawyers in San Jose, we can help you pursue money for your accident, including compensation for medical bills, missed wages, hospitalization costs, and more. Creating an effective personal injury case isn’t easy, but with the help of our skilled legal team, you stand a better chance of obtaining the case outcome you need.
Over the years, our firm has recovered more than half a billion in compensation for injured clients. We have honed our legal skills to create the most effective strategies for our clients. Together, we can use them to help you.
Generally speaking, an injury case involves these elements:
- Proving that you sustained an injury and / or other economic damages
- Showing that another party - such as a driver or company - was negligent
- Demonstrating a link between your damages and the negligence
- Bicycle Accidents
- Birth Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Defective Products
- Dog Bites
- Drunk Driving Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Other Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
"He answered all of our questions every time we had one and that's why we are so happy and blessed to have Habbas and Associates on our side. I strongly recommend them."Feliciano & Maria Verzosa
"The experience I had with Laura was exceptional and will 100% refer her and Habbas to anyone seeking an attorney for an accident. She made the experience a great one."Juan A.
"We are extremely happy with the seamless experience that they provided. All in all, you'd wish you never have to run into any injury situations but if you do then Habbas law firm is the place to go."Neil T.
If you’ve suffered an injury because of someone else’s negligence, whether by a car accident, medical malpractice, premises liability, product defect, or other situation, it’s best to hire a personal injury attorney as soon as possible! Even if you feel like your claim is cut-and-dry, a simple situation can quickly become complicated when dealing with big insurance companies.
Other reasons you may need to hire a personal injury lawyer include:
- Catastrophic injuries - Injuries that result in long-term disability or permanently change your quality of life demand maximum compensation. You have costly medical expenses and loss of income that need to be covered, and sadly, many insurance companies will try to minimize your claim so that they can avoid a big payout.
- Complex Liability - Injury cases that involve shared fault, commercial insurers, or government entities are inherently complicated. You will have to fight to prove liability in order to recover the compensation you deserve.
- Insurance Pushback - If that at-fault party’s insurer is trying to pressure you into an offer that is less than you think is fair, or they are claiming you share fault, or is pushing back in any regard, you need to have an attorney by your side to protect your rights!
Don’t just hire any San Jose personal injury attorney to fight for you. Turn to an experienced, prestigious firm that has demonstrated its commitment to clients again and again. Call Habbas & Associates today at (888) 387-4053 to discuss your case during a free consultation.
Compassionate and Experienced Representation for Wrongful Death Lawsuits
If your loved one died in an accident, you can seek financial compensation on their behalf for pain & suffering, funerary expenses, medical costs, lost companionship, and more. This is called a wrongful death lawsuit and is designed to help families seek justice on behalf of their loved ones.
Our lawyers can provide the compassionate and skilled guidance your family deserves, so you don’t have to face this challenge alone. Set up your first consultation with a representative of our firm to learn more, or visit our wrongful death page for additional information about these cases.
Get Started On Your Case Today
If you’re ready to contact a lawyer, pick up the phone and call our office to schedule your first consultation. When you meet with us, we can help you understand the unique circumstance surrounding your injury and create an individualized strategy to help you recover full and fair compensation for your injury and other damages. To better serve those in need, we also have offices in Modesto, Sacramento & Oakland.
They do everything possible to help you get through tough times.Daniel L.