How to Prep Your Car for El Niño's Wet Weather
According to the National Weather Service’s Climate Prediction Center, El Niño is expected to peak in California during January, February, and March. This means you can expect to see heavy rainfall, many storms, slippery roads, and much more.
Although the weather may be dark and gloomy for the next three months, more than likely, you will have to get behind the wheel to travel to and from your job, the grocery store, your local coffee shop, and other places. To remain safe through these next few rainy months, follow the helpful tips our San Jose car accident attorneys have listed below:
- Ensure Your Windshield Wiper Blades are in Good Condition.
- Make Sure Your Windshield Wiper Motors Function Properly.
- Check Your Tires to Ensure Tread is Adequate for Driving in Rainy Weather.
- Visit a Trusted Mechanic Who Can Check Various Elements of Your Vehicle to Ensure Safe Driving.
- Ensure the Windshield Defogger Functions Correctly.
- Check to Make Sure Your Tires are Filled with Enough Air on a Daily Basis.
- Make Sure Your Brakes Function Properly.
Compassionate Representation for Accident Victims
At Habbas & Associates, our San Jose car accident lawyers understand driving is an essential part of life. Whether you are driving to work, to a friend’s house, or just to sight-see, accidents can occur at any time. That is why we are ready to rake your call whenever you may need us. If you have been involved in a car accident and believe you are entitled to financial compensation because the other driver caused the collision, contact our team right away. We can stand on your side and provide aggressive legal advocacy to help you pursue the compensation you deserve.
When you need a helping hand, contact Habbas & Associates. We have recovered over $300 million for our clients.